We help churches shift by providing their staff’s families with an individualized choice.
Health Insurance Buyer’s Guide for Churches
Healthcare Sharing Plans
Employees can choose the best plan for their family. Most employees choose Healthcare Sharing Plans when the organization breaks up the church health insurance. Healthcare Sharing Plans are affordable for families who belong to the Christian Faith. Healthcare Sharing Plans are great for Churches.
Churches on the Remodel Health platform will have a true payroll-deduct solution. Our technology will help the organization deduct the health insurance cost from the employee’s check and remit it to the carrier on their behalf.
Churches save on average 35% annually when shifting from a traditional group insurance plan to Remodel Health. Every dollar saved can be returned and utilized to advance ministries of the church.
Local Indiana Church | 16 Employees
Group Plan: $110,652
Remodel Health: $87,031
- Annual savings of $23,621 for the church
- Each employee’s situation was improved with lower total cost
- Each employee received free unlimited use of Teladoc
- One employee lowered her total out of pocket costs by $17,000
- Another employee lowered $3,720 from Rx and Doctor visits
- Several employees improved by saving $1,000-$3,000 annually