Effective May 16, 2019
How Do We Collect Personal Information?
- We collect personal identification information that You provide to Us when You:
- Sign up to use the Platform
- Respond to a survey
- Fill out a form
- Submit or provide content
- Make in-Platform phone calls or emails
- Engage in other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Platform that request Your information
The information that You provide and We collect may include Your:
- Date of Birth
- Contact information, such as
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Employment information
- Income Information
- Medical information about You and that of possible covered family members
- Other personal information You provide to Us
How Do We Use This Information?
- To provide services to You.
- We use the information You provide to Us to provide the services You have requested.
- To improve customer service.
- Information You provide helps Us respond to Your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve user experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Platform.
- To improve the Platform.
- We may use feedback You provide to improve our products and services.
- To operate a feature of the Platform, and to provide information of interest to Users.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
- e may use the email address User has provided to Us to send User information and updates pertaining to their Health Plan coverage selection. It may also be used to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- For the purposes specified at the time of collection.
- There may be other purposes that are specified when the information is collected.
- As content on the Platform, when uploaded by You or with Your permission.
- We may permit You to upload pictures or comments to the Platform or to the Platform Store, including reviews regarding the Platform.
- As otherwise required or permitted by law.
- There may be times when the law permits or requires Us to use information for other purposes.
The use of an account is required to use the Platform.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your username and password and for restricting access to Your username and password.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account or password.
- You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful contact information.
How Can You Correct This Information?
- You can log on to Your User Account and change information in Your User Profile.
- You can contact Us by telephone or by email (see “Contact Us” below) asking that information be corrected.
What Information is Automatically Collected?
We collect certain information automatically, including:
- The IP address of the computer or other device that You are using;
- The browser name and the type of computer or other device that You are using;
- Technical information about Your computer or other device, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider You are using, and other similar information.
This information is not considered personally identifiably unless it is combined with Your account, contact information, other account information, or other information that is unique to You. We may combine this information with Your username, contact information, other account information, or other unique information in order to provide the services that You have requested, to troubleshoot problems, or to provide better service to You or other Users.
Device Identifiers, Cookies, and Other Tracking
Google Analytics Notice
Users agree that their anonymized information may be used by Remodel Health and other third parties for research in medicine, market research, and other purposes. Remodel Health will not re-identify anonymized data.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We have implemented reasonable safeguards that help assure that we commit to collect, process and use personal information in accordance with applicable laws. We keep information in an encrypted state, whether at rest or in transit. However, it is not possible to keep data encrypted when it is in use, and it is not possible to guarantee that any transfer of information over the Internet or electronic data storage is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of Your information. While we have implemented security measures, You transmit data, including personal information, to Us at Your own risk.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Your personal identification information to others.
- We may share information about Users of the Platform:
- With Your employer for purposes of paying Your Health Plan premiums.
- With our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers to help Us provide services that are described above.
- With third party service providers to help Us operate our business and the Platform
- With third party administrators of Health Plans to manage Your enrollment and benefit activities.
- With companies that provide services to Us, such as hosting services and the Platform stores.
- With companies that are disclosed to You at the time You provide the Information.
Third Party Links
Users may find advertising or other content on our Platform that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not endorse the products of those companies, do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Platform. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Platform, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. We encourage You to read the terms and policies of any third party site or service You navigate to.
Updating Your Information
If Your information needs to be updated, corrected, or deleted, please notify Us. Your personal information can only be deleted in accordance with our data retention policy, and as permitted by law. Further, personal information may remain in databases, access logs, backup media, and other records. We cannot update or remove information from records of third parties.
The content provided by and made available on the Platform is for general information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for professional tax, medical, or legal advice. If You are unsure about Your medical condition, consult a physician. If You are unsure about the applicability of tax credits, consult a certified accountant. If You need assistance with the legal implications of selecting a Health Plan, consult Your attorney. Remodel Health does not guarantee or take responsibility for the accuracy of the content available on the Platform and Remodel Health accepts no liability for such content.
Neither Remodel Health nor any of its employees or contractors warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published on the Platform or any website linked to or from the Platform. Remodel Health and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, owners, directors, trustees, and contractors are not liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained through the Platform does so at his or her own risk. While we exert reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy and security of all information that is accessible or accessed through the Platform, all Users acknowledge that electronic information is susceptible to unauthorized access, and that such information may be used, disclosed, modified or corrupted without authorization or unintentionally.
REMODEL HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, TRUSTEES, OWNERS AND CONTRACTORS (“REMODEL INDEMNITEES”) ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE REMODEL INDEMNITEES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, CHARGES, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING FROM THE ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM OR THE DISCLOSURE OF DATA. TO THE EXTENT LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR DISCLAIMED, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO PROVEN DIRECT DAMAGES NOT TO EXCEED $5 USD.
Each User shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Remodel Health Indemnitees from and against any loss, damage, claim, charge, demand, liability, loss or expense arising from or related to the use or failure to use the Platform by such User, include costs related to introduction of viruses or other malware or a breach of privacy or security of the Platform.
These Terms were last updated on May 16, 2019.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
LINC Holdings, LLC dba Remodel Health
525 S. Meridian St. Ste. GB1 Indianapolis, IN 46225 United States
Email: [email protected]